Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow on Saturday

...that started Friday night and continued into Saturday but I love the alliteration!

We finally got our long awaited snow in NC!! From what I understand, all of the Radcliffs that live in NC are covered in snow! Fayetteville got snow and ice, the Triangle got 5-6 inches of snow along with some sleet and ice, Greensboro got 6+ inches, and Charlotte... well I don't really know what they got since it is not covered on our news but I am sure they got some snow and maybe ice too!

Zoe and I decided to come and spend the night at Mom and Dad so I would not be stuck (I have NO clue how to drive safely through snow) at my house by myself. We have had fun watching the snow fall and walking around in it. Poor Zoe... she either would slip on top of the snow (due to the ice) or fall through it. We have made hot chocolate, watched movies, and mom has been exploring her new green ipod that came in the mail today. Below are some pictures of our fun in the snow. If we go out again, I will post more pictures.

Mom, Dad, and Zoe feeding the birds

Greg, our neighbor, clearing our driveway and road

Zoe, trying to walk in this crazy stuff (or at least that is how she feels about it)

Our house in the winter wonderland

Zoe and I in the snow


Mom and her chilly hands

Dad checking on our warm fire

1 comment:

Chrissy Andrews said...

I love these pics in the snow! You are Zoe look so cute! And your parents look like they are definite northerners so prepared. We are enjoying our snow days here in our apartment from the inside but it's cozy and relaxing!