Sunday, January 3, 2010

Visiting Friends in Orlando

After Tarpon Springs, we headed to Orlando to see Ty (Paul's best friend) and his brother Collin. We also went to church in Orlando where Mom and Dad caught up with a lot of old friends and Paul got to see many people from Gainesville. We then went to hang out with the Morris' at their house. Great time catching up with old friends!

Best Friends: Ty and Paul

Ty, Paul, and Collin

James (went by Martin when he was little and Paul and him were great play buddies), Jaclyn, Casey, Emily (the Morris girls), Elise, Paul

Casey and I (one of my best friends when I lived in Florida)

The adults: Mike, Cindy, Priscilla, and Jim

Our first house (sorry the picture is so dark, I kept thinking the owners were going to come and yell at us)

My first elementary school for kindergarten and 1st grade, Sterling Elementary

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

I loved seeing old friends and driving through the neighborhood and seeing the first house where the Jim Radcliff family began. Friends and family--all good memories!!!