Saturday, April 30, 2011
Happy Birthday, Paul!
Wow! You are 24 years old... from the view of your big sister, you are growing up too fast! I love you so very much and am so grateful to have you as my little brother! While some think we are crazy or even weird, every time I am with you I feel normal! The jokes we make, the way we act, the comments we make... remind me how grateful I am to have grown up with you and to have spent your whole life with you! I also know that you and I share a bond (and memories) that we have with no one else! Paul, you care so much for other people and will go to the end of the earth and back to help them. You have such a heart for children of all ages... you care and cuddle babies, run with the toddlers, joke with kids, and chill with teens! It amazes me to watch you bond with all kids whether they are months old or going through the awkward teen phase. While you are easily distracted, you really work to truly listen to people and focus on just that conversation. You are also very relate-able to anyone around you! You are a great brother, son, grandson, nephew, cousin, and friend! We love you oh so very much!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment