Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mom's in Kenya!


I just wanted to let you all know that mom arrived safely in Kenya around 9pm Tuesday night (Kenyan time). Here is the text I got from Carol Mukenya (when she saw her through the glass window in baggage claim... now, let's just pray there wasn't a sign waiting for her saying "Radcliff: x2 bags missing"!):
"Hi Elise, I just wanted u to know that ur mum has arrived safe n sound! We are all thrilled to have her here... Thanx for letting her come! We all love you so much! Carol!"
I know she will have a great eight days drinking tea and socializing with her friends! Please pray for her to have plenty of time with all of her friends, for her wisdom (she wants to wander out on her own but Carol promises that won't happen), and her safety (yes, she got her international drivers license so she can drive if any of her friends let her).
We love you very, very much Mommy!

No comments: