Since you walked into my classroom 180 days ago, this is the day I have been dreading the most... the day when you walked out of my classroom and would not be back the following day! You are now 2nd graders and you will now make your new teacher melt when you walk in with that big smile on your face and leave in the afternoon after giving her the BIGGEST hug! I am going to miss that! I am going to miss your manners (Thank you, no ma'am, yes ma'am, excuse me), your tattles about boyfriends and girlfriends, your excitement as I read a book to you, your love for centers, your face when you realized you can add two digit numbers together by regrouping, and so much more! You have taught me so much this year: how to admit TO YOU when I am wrong AND learn from those mistakes, how to listen to 15 students who have 30 things to tell me all at once, how a hug can make a bad day turn into a great day, how to hullahoop and jump rope backwards, how to check hearing aids with the transmitter, how to trust you as you lead me with my eyes closed to your sandcastle masterpiece, the importance of telling you how much longer we have before it is time to go in, and how to laugh at myself during trying situations! You all made my year and I will cherish the memories we created together! I love you all very very much!
Miss Radcliff
No comments:
Post a Comment