Thursday, June 3, 2010

Grow, Baby, Grow!

Over the past 9 months, it was been amazing watching Chrissy's belly grow as Kai becomes big and strong! Today marks her 39th week! In honor of Kai's soon arrival and Chrissy officially becoming a Mommy and Kris a Daddy, here are pictures of the growing Mommy and Baby over the past 9 months!

October (While you cannot see Chrissy's belly, the Wednesday before this picture was taken, Chrissy found out she was pregnant!)

November 26

January 24

February 6

March 2

April 17

April 25

April 30

May 30

We love you so very much Chrissy! Kai, we cannot wait to meet you very soon!

PS- This is the 200th post on the blog! What a memorable post! :)

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Chrissy, You have redefined cuteness in pregnancy...!
Kai, C'mon, boy, hurry up! I want to meet you before I leave for Kenya!

Chrissy Andrews said...

THANKS Elise for the posting! He is definitely growing as he feels like he's about to explode out of my belly now!!!

Thanks to everyone for the support. I couldn't have asked for a better family. Lots of love, Chrissy