I just got back from visiting Chrissy at the hospital. She looks beautiful and really seems to be in high spirits! Kris and her are just eager to meet Kai but waiting patiently.
Here is what has been going on for the past 24 hours: She was on Pitocin for about 24 hours and nothing was changing. She remained 3 cm dilated and was only feeling minor contractions. They tried to break her water three times but Kai was sitting too high so they were unable to. Around suppertime, they took her off everything to just give her a break. She took a shower and ate some food. At 8pm tonight, they started her on Pitocin again (as a fresh, new start). As I was leaving she felt one contraction... while it was not much we were all excited for some progress! :)
Please pray for Kai to come soon, for a smooth and healthy delivery, and for Chrissy's spirits to continue to be high! Kate is praying a miracle prayer for Kai to come by midnight tonight or noon tomorrow! I have joined her in this prayer and hope you will too!
Since we leave for Africa tomorrow evening, I will not be able to post any pictures but keep an eye on Facebook for Kai's sweet face!
WE LOVE YOU CHRISSY, KRIS, and KAI!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment