
Mom, Dad, and I are on the plane flying to London and then from there we are on to Nairobi, Kenya! We are very excited to be given the chance new to go back to our favorite place to encourage our lifelong friends, to make friends, and to serve in any way possible! We look forward to so much (giving countless hugs, handing out lollipops, helping build the new church building, visiting the orphange, giraffe park, and Kazuri beads, seeing how much Chelsea and Stephanie have grown, visiting the new school and the daycare in Kisumu, visiting Dandora where Beth was last year)! I cannot wait to tell you all about it when we get back at the end of the month! Please pray for safe flights, our luggage to arrive, for us to remain healthy, and for us to make as much of a difference as we can while are there. We love you, all!

Paul, this trip will not be the same without you! But I am proud of you for taking a summer course and for doing your radio show! I cannot wait to hear about how things have gone while we are out of the country! And don't worry... I will keep a running list for you of the crazy things people have said so we can laugh at them together when we get home! Here is the list so far:
"Does our luggage count when they weigh our bags?"
"Is it okay if I wear my fanny pack?" (Okay... so he called it a fancier name than a fanny pack but bottom line is... no matter what you call it, it is a fanny pack!)
I love you, Paul!
1 comment:
Miss you Elise! It was great to see you Saturday at the hospital. I hope you have a great time in Africa and can't wait to hear about it when you get back. Love you!
Post a Comment