This year was in the first time in 31 years that the Jim Radcliffs have spent Christmas at home just the four of us! Mom, Dad, and Paul were very excited but to be honest, I was not that excited. I have been raised spending Christmas in different places and I liked it that way. I thought it would be boring to just be the four of us. But it was actually very fun (how crazy was I to think the 4 of us would be boring)! It was also the first Christmas Zoe spent with us... she is usually home by herself. We also all got Christmas pajamas adn wore them throughout the day! We started our morning by opening stockings and then having a yummy Christmas tree shaped breakfast. After breakfast we opened presents. Then we got to Facetime with the Boyers and Frank Radcliffs in England. It was so great to see them all on Christmas day! We then Skyped with our other family, the Mukenyas and wished Carol a very Happy Birthday! Then we ate our wonderful meal of tapas (see the next blog post for recipes and pictures). This meal was oh so yummy and lots of fun! After we ate, we cleaned up, showered, and packed for Florida. Later, we went to the movies to see "Parental Guidance". It was a very touchy and sweet movie. After picking up the rental car to take us to FL, we went home and snacked on leftovers while watching "New Girl". After more packing, we crashed knowing tomorrow would be an early day as we drove to Florida. It was a wonderful Christmas spent with the three people I love the most!
Zoe preparing to open her stocking
Paul and his stocking loot
Zoe opening her stocking
Paul trying out his toothbrush Santa brought him
Mom sniffing her soap Santa brought her
Dad and his chocolate wrench all the way from Germany
Paul and I separated presents after breakfast
Mom loving her Life is Good shirt from the Charlie Radcliffs
Mom and her pillow from Paul and I
Dad checking out his oils from the Charlie Radcliffs
My Lily P cups and cute cutting boards from the Andrews
Dad with his apron from Paul and I
Paul so excited about his electric razor
My favorite presents: Gator game of my choice in the Swamp (never been), Gator shirt that fits and Meredith shirt and sweatshirt that fits!
Skyping with the Mukenyas
Zoe worn out from all the present opening
Cheers and Ready to eat
Notice Paul's stuffed cheek
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment