Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Prayers Please- Update!

 Paul's interview went great!  He will find out soon if he got the job so please keep praying.


 Zoe's surgery went great and she was a good girl!  But now we are in the recovery stage which is less fun because it involves a huge cone and an annoyed dog who is also in pain.  Please pray for her as she recovers and for my parents as they care for her while I am gone!

 Oh how I love these two!

Please pray for Paul and Zoe on Thursday!  Paul has an in-person interview at 3:30.  He has done a questionnaire and a phone-interview so please pray for his in-person interview today.  He is excited for this job to be a possiblity!

Zoe has a mass on her bottom that she is having surgery to have removed.  She has never gone under anesthesia for surgery before and I am very nervous, so prayers are greatly apprecaited!  She will also have to wear a cone after surgery so that won't be fun for any of us.

Thanks for your prayers! :)

No comments: