




Dave got home Friday night around 9pm. I got to walk out on the runway (escorted by his commanders...one of which I teach his daughter, so he graciously agreed to take pictures for me) and met Dave. It was like the movies...he walked off the plane with his bags and I ran to meet him. I threw my arms around him and we hugged for a long time. It's really good to have him home!
*This post was written by Kate and the photographs are (obviously) from her too!
1 comment:
YEAH!!! I am so happy for both of you! Your smiles say so much. I'm smiling real big, myself, as I type this. Dave, WELCOME HOME!!! Kate, I'm so happy for you. I am looking forward to both of you being back in North Carolina--we all are--just three more months. You have been missed. Please know that you are loved!
Post a Comment