Well at least she is smiling! I have been eager to read a post from you, but this is not what I was expecting! Bring on the oatmeal baths! Love you all and cannot wait to see you in 2 weeks!
So cute - but so sorry for Gretchen, Kurt and you! Paul had chickenpox already hasn't he? Give my love to everyone.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Well at least she is smiling! I have been eager to read a post from you, but this is not what I was expecting! Bring on the oatmeal baths! Love you all and cannot wait to see you in 2 weeks!
So cute - but so sorry for Gretchen, Kurt and you! Paul had chickenpox already hasn't he?
Give my love to everyone.
So cute - but so sorry for Gretchen, Kurt and you! Paul had chickenpox already hasn't he?
Give my love to everyone.
Post a Comment