To my first graders (now second graders)~
This year has definitely been a rollcoaster ride that has come to an end. You are second graders now. I have learned a lot of lessons this year, and no matter how hard they were, it has helped me grow as a teacher. I will remember your love for science, your knack for math, and your care for the residents at the Carolina Home.
Sincerely,
Miss Radcliff
Well, I have finished my third year of teaching! And what they say about the third year is so true, well for me at least! I look forward to embarking on the adventures of my fourth year on July 7.
PS- Oh do I have some pictures I could share of my class, but I can't post these online for a variety of reasons so use your imagination. :)
3 comments:
I am very proud of you. I know this has been a hard year...tough times w/ students, getting a new principal, having your favorite assistant principal leave and go w/ your former principal, wondering if you even have a job because of budget cuts. Yet you made it through it all. You are now stronger and more determined than before. YOU GO, GIRL!!!
Congrats Elise!!! I'm sure you're relieved you're done! I didn't realize what a tough year this was for you. You are a wonderful teacher. You have an amazingly big heart for your student and unrivaled passion for teaching. I'm so proud of you!
I only have 5 1/2 days left. Can you believe they make the kids come to school for half a day? Yup, we're watching a movie and cleaning. :) I love you and miss you!
Love,
Kate
Do your students read this blog???
Well you did it and I can't believe you are about to be in your fourth year of teaching- wow!
So when are we gonna celebrate? Movie night? We'll talk soon. Love you lots!
~Chrissy
Post a Comment